The Holy Bible, illustrated with old photographs of the Holy Land dating back as far as150years ago.
A Milestone to the NIBJ translation
For the first time in history, the Holy Bible has been illustrated with old photographs of the Holy Land dating back as far as 150 years ago.
The New Illustrated Bible of Jerusalem (NIBJ/NASB) includes 436 pictures of Holy Places taken between the middle 19th – early 20th centuries. These extraordinary images are spread throughout the biblical text and correspond to specific verses to engage the reader in a special way.
– List of photographic illustrations with references and captions
– NASB Short Concordance to the Old and New Testaments
– NASB center column Cross-references and Translator’s Notes
– Old Testament genealogy tables
– Historical maps
– Printed on high opacity cream-colored paper which greatly reduces bleed through
– Decorative hardcover Leathertex binding
Dimensions: 25 cm x 19 cm x 7 cm (9.8" x 7.4” x 2.7").
Shipping preparation time: 4/5 business days.
personas están mirando este producto
Tiempo de entrega estimado Correo Gratuito 21 - 30 dias